One of the objectives of the directorate General for industry and SMES is to ensure the accessibility of the contents of his portals to all citizens in accordance with the requirements of priority 1 and priority 2 of the Standard UNE 139803:2012.
If you encounter any difficulties in access to any information of this website, please contact us through the following
Conditions of access
- It has been proven correct visualization of this website in different versions of major web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome).
- These websites use cascading style sheets for formatting visual information. The styles used conventionally specified by the W3C. Lettering has been used, consistent with the personal choices of text size. However, if the browser used doesn't support it is possible to navigate through the pages without any problem.
- Most documents are downloaded from this website, are in PDF format. These documents can be displayed using the free application Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If you want to change the size of the text of this website, you can do it from your own browser, through the option to increase or reduce the size of the letters.
- The portal is designed for visualization Responsive, so that is displayed optimally in tablet and mobile devices. In these devices is optimized for visualization in the latest versions of existing Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- 1: Homepage
- 2: Accessibility
- 3: Contact
- 4: Legal notice
The shortcut keys according to the web browsers are as follows:
- Internet Explorer: (Alt + key) + enter
- Mozilla Firefox: (shift + Alt) + key
- Google Chrome: Alt + key
Recent review of accessibility: 29/09/2019
The accessibility of this web site is reviewed prior to publication.